Thursday, July 20, 2006

a rant and a rave

sorry kids but i have just had the worst shift and need to vent an little.

*sigh* have you ever noticed when you go in slightly grouchy (even if you're just the begining of grouchy and the first effects of the grouchiness hasn't set in yet) everything will go wrong? so far tonight i have splashed spray and wipe in my eye, burnt myself while making dinner, given myself at least 3 bruises by running into things, scalded myself with hot water and gotten uber cranky at myself cause the work that was meant to take 3 hours was finished in under 2.

so all in all i am super frustrated and i am cranky-pants >:-I

please disregard my crankiness. much love to everyone i know...even to the ones i don't

3 comments:

Ponyb said...

cranky or not, youre a mad big sister!

rikwamr

jess said...

thanks honey, i needed to hear that

wv: tkvxphqs

jess said...

mu mummy's using slang words (i think) she either things i'm insane or that i'm tops *big thumbs up*