Saturday, August 19, 2006

gotta love that nightlife

i saw this on a blog by our own and very original Charnstar and i thought "that's funny" so here it is. (charnstar i hope you don't mind that i borrowed it)

Parody of I Love The Nightlife - Alicia Bridges


Please don't talk 'bout my freakish weight
Please don't talk 'bout ' pimples
Please don't talk 'bout ' way I chew
' know what your saying just ain't true
Ah, please don't talk about all of the plans
we had to fit me in those really tight pants
When I see food I go in a trance
I want some Sizzler... All you can eat!

Ice cream... You know it's just so sweet
I'm gonna give in. I'm gonna get some too

Oh, I... Ohhh I... I love the fat life
I love to jiggle, when I'm walking 'round, oh yea
Oh, I love the fat life
I love the pigout, and break merry-go-rounds, yea

Please don't bug me 'bout fad diets
When I'm walking it's like a riot
You're trying to bring me down
When all I want is to be renown
For being the fattest man in the world
Maybe then I will, um... get really hot girls
I want to go get some lots of dough
I want some pizza... all you can eat

Doughnuts... You know it's just so sweet
I'm gonna give in, I'm gonna get some too

Oh, I... Ohhh I... I love the fat life
I want McDonalds... and I want fries with thaaaat, please
Oh, I love the fat life
I want Burger King... and a large Coke with thaaaat, please

Oh, I love the fat life
I love my lifestyle, You may call me a slo-o-o-o-ob, yeah
But, I love the fat life
It makes me feel good, 'cause I'm bigger than youuuuuu, yeah
I love the fat life
I love to jiggle, my belly all 'round, oh yeah

Written by Charnstar Anderson

6 comments:

Ponyb said...

as the charnstar's agent, i demand you pay royalties totalling $54,000. 86% goes to me for acting on his behalf, a further 10% to my retirement fund, 2% to the orphanage we sponser, and the remainder to him.

thank you.

Anonymous said...

wow sean. why don't you just take the whole 100%

jess said...

i gave him credit! i though it was great and wanted to share with others

SuperTiph said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SuperTiph said...

Sean@ as your preceptor, I require 50% of your gross income from all sources every year. It's tax time, pay up!! :P:P

Level 3

jess said...

anytime charnstar. you do good work