Tuesday, November 21, 2006

boredom strikes again

i found this and got bored so here it is to bore you ;-D

Alphabet Survey
A - Age you got your first kiss: 15
B - Band listening to right now: The Cat Empire (YAY)
C - Crush: if I told it wouldn’t be a secret anymore…besides if you ask me in person I’ll gladly tell you ;-)
D - Dad's name: Kevin
E - Easiest person to talk to: Trev and Kita and Bindi (I just couldn’t pick)
F - Friends: got ‘em, love ‘em, everyone should have ‘emG - Gummy bears or gummy worms: anything gummy.
H - Hometown: Melbourne. It’s cold and windy but I just have to adore the shopping *sigh*
I - Instruments: I’m not musically gifted, all I can do is talk in tune
J - Favorite pair of PJ's: my superman jocks. Yes that’s right, jocks. They may be boy underpants but they’re still cool
K- kids??: don’t have them but maybe one day
L - Longest car ride ever: the drive to Melbourne from Brisbane. 2 days in the car, I sleep for most if it
M - Mum's name: Debbie
N - Nicknames: Jess, Jessie, Taddy, Penguin, J.E.D, the list is endless
O - One wish: a giant jelly baby, preferable red
P - Phobia[s]: bugs
Q- Quote: I’m going to take over the world! I…ooooooh something sparkly!
R - Reason to smile: I woke up and discovered that I’m alive and in reasonable health, with people who love and a decent job. What’s not to smile about???
S - Song you sang last: People Watching by Jack Johnson and Friends. It’s so damned catchy!
T - Time you got up: 6ish
U - Unknown fact about me: cabbage makes me gag
V - Vegetable you hate: cabbage
W - Worst habits: I have too many to pick just one
X - X-rays you've had: my left arm. I fell off a kitchen chair and broke it in three places
Y - Yummy food: anything packed with sugar :-). It makes me happy…or was it hyper…..i forget
Z - Zodiac sign: I believe it is the lion. Hehehe, I’m a kitten :-D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess,

Just trying to find a way to procrastinate, so i thought i'd answer all the questions too...here goes:

A - Age you got your first kiss: 19
B - Band listening to right now: Evanescence
C - Crush: well, there's this really cute guy called...oh, hang on...i'm supposed to be engaged to Kye...oops...:P
D - Dad's name: Owen
E - Easiest person to talk to: Kye
F - Friends: yes :P
H - Hometown: Perth
I - Instruments: Piano, voice and i'll have a go at anything else i can lay my hands on
J - Favorite pair of PJ's: actually trying to buy a new pair at the moment, so will have to get back to you on that one
K- kids??: nooooo!!! - oh, hang on, i've already got one....
L - Longest car ride ever: how about the longest train ride ever, from germany to slovakia...
M - Mum's name: Flora
N - Nicknames: Jess, wench, wenchikins and various others that i will not mention...
O - One wish: sleep..... :)
P - Phobia[s]: cockroaches, needles
Q- Quote: Why couldn't the sailors play cards? Because the Captain was standing on the deck!!!!
R - Reason to smile: Cos my baby will smile back at me, and possibly even start giggling too, which is sooo cute :)
S - Song you sang last: Lithium (evanescence again)
T - Time you got up: 5:20am (damn baby - not so cute at that hour of the morning!!!)
U - Unknown fact about me: i bought a pack of 3 'Eeyore' underpants today!!! :P
V - Vegetable you hate: squash and capsicum
W - Worst habits: You don't want to know....
X - X-rays you've had: um, i think i had my teeth x-rayed before i had braces
Y - Yummy food: chocolate mousse!
Z - Zodiac sign: Leo the Lion, roar!!!

Ponyb said...

isnt your dad's name spelt with an a? kevan? if you spelt your own father's name incorrectly....*shakes head*

nevgfv

Ponyb said...

oh, and jess, who's your crush eh? or do i have to ask you directly in person???

tokcchbi